Sports and Stuff Online

Let's Go!

Welcome to the D Headlines

Let us know what you think!

Email us at welcometothed@gmail.com
 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Arenas Running His Mouth

THIS JUST IN!
Antoine Walker, Michael Doleac, and Wayne Simien along with conditional first-round pick traded to T'Wolves for Ricky Davis and Mark Blount. My opinion...the Heat just got really nasty, and by nasty I mean in a bad, dirty way.



We all know that Gilbert Arenas likes to talk a lot. Well, according to Chris McCosky, he's buried the Pistons chances of being a contender this year. I agree with McCosky's response. I also lose respect for the comments when he doesn't give Maxiell's actual height and, like McCosky said, forgets to mention McDyess and the possible contribution of Amir Johnson up front.

I'll put up a preview next week but to preview that preview, I like this Pistons team better than last year. If nothing else, it will be much more fun this season to see the young additions that have been made.

No comments:

Counter