Sports and Stuff Online

Let's Go!

Welcome to the D Headlines

Let us know what you think!

Email us at welcometothed@gmail.com
 

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kobe to the East?


Well, Drew Sharp isn't my favorite columnist of all time, but an interesting article on Kobe possibly coming to Chicago scares me. Don't get me wrong, I have all the confidence in the world in this Pistons team, but let's just sit back and think of playing Kobe in our own division. Whether you love him or hate him, Kobe Bryant is arguably the best player in the league. When you're going up against teams in the Central you would then have Kobe, Lebron, and the Pistons.

It's a long shot still, but it got me thinking that the Pistons will need to make a move next off-season depending on how the 06-07 campaign goes. One move like Kobe to Chicago could shift the power to the East and specifically the Central division. Now, they would have to give up a hell of a lot to get Bryant. I still don't like going up against him. Look at what Lebron did last playoffs with the crap team that the Cavs were. Sorry, it's true. The supporting cast was awful and Lebron singlehandedly tore apart my beloved Pistons.

The Pistons lost by a total of 52 points in the Texas roadtrip Friday and Saturday. Seriously guys? I am not too worried because it is pre-season. That doesn't look good though.

Games Today:
Lions vs. Bucs (1et)

No comments:

Counter